Anonymous asked: hahaha salty?
So salty. All the time.
Anonymous asked: err and by that question i mean, why did you cut your hair?
Tried to cut it myself, but I screwed up 100%.
So I removed the problem entirely.
I just cut my scalp off.
Anonymous asked: is there anyone you think about a lot? how does he/she make you feel?
I think about Kelsey Grammer a lot. Ever since that dream I had in which he was shooting an entire movie in my bedroom. He ended up staying there for the whole process. At night, when I went to bed, he would crouch on my nightstand and watch over me like a gargoyle.
It makes me feel cold and… Salty.
I haven’t been followed by a single virus blog or seen a single virus post
Tumblr would try to invade Russia during the winter.
- People with purple eyes don’t menstruate
- School is totally out to get you and kill creativity, man
- Across the globe, racism only exists as it does in the US
- Shaming is infinitely more important than educating
- It’s possible to have infinite chocolate
- Benedict Cumberbatch is the standard of male beauty
- if something gets popular, you MUST start digging for reasons to hate it
- Men sit with their legs apart on the bus as a display of sexual dominance
- No one is allowed to be happy ever
- Tumblr: Oh, look, this thing is getting popular. how nice.
- Tumblr: ...
- Tumblr: QUICK, EVERYONE, START DIGGING UP REASONS TO HATE IT
why do kids always try to sneak and listen to music in class when they’re not supposed to, like, “oh haha I’m so bad, I can’t go without five minutes of listening to Drake or I’ll die”
I just don’t get the people who listen ot their music with only one earphone in.